An aromatherpy facial is a relaxing and enjoyable treatment that rejuvenates and improves the condition of the skin, giving you a healthy and youthful appearance.
Benefits of facials;
- Slows down premature aging
- Boosts circulation giving a healthy glow
- Eliminates toxins from the skin
- Removes dead skin cells revealing a brighter healthier complexion
- Helps to tone and firm the skin
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
- Relaxes and softens lines and wrinkles
Each client will recieve a full consultation prior to the treatment so that each facial can be tailored to suit the clients skin type and main concerns. The facial will include a skin analysis, cleanse, exfoliation, tone, neck and shoulder massage, mask, moisturiser, eye moisturiser and head massage.
25 minute express (choice of massage or mask) – £15
1 hour – £30
Firming Eye Treatment
Uses pressure points, massage and lymphatic drainage to Increase circulation of the eye area to firm, hydrate, brighten & awaken the eyes.
40 min – £20
- Avoid touching the face for 8 hours after treatment
- Avoid wearing heavy make-up for 8 hours after the treatment
- Drink lots of water for the next 24 hours to help flush away any toxins that have
Tips on keeping your skin healthy
- A healthy diet is important as it reflects in the way you skin looks. Saturated fats, refined sugars and salt all age the skin so keep these to a minimum.
- Drink lots of water, this will help to flush toxins from your body and prevent dehydration lines on the face.
- Use an SPF in your moisturiser to protect you from the damaging UVA/UVB rays of the sun, these cause pigmentation spots and premature aging.
- A regular skin care routine is important for keeping your skin clean and moisturised
- Plenty of sleep is important as this is when you skin renews itself and lack of sleep will show in you appearance i.e dark circles etc.
- Exercise is great for your skin as it boosts the circulation it brings fresh nutrients and oxygen all over the body and eliminates waste products